Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

essentials

Sass and Bide bag, Country Road wallet, Peace by Piece hat and random Harpers Bazaar book.


1. Sass and Bide bag fits e v e r y t h i n g. Folders, college work, portfolios, notebooks, random magazines and lunch. Seriously it's like a blackhole, i have my life in there! Best colour and best pig skin suede. Pretty sure it was one of the best self-presents ever!

2. The zip on this wallet is actually already broken. My favourite wallet. I've had it for almost two years. Most supple leather in the most luxurious brown. I keep telling myself to get a new wallet but i'm slightly attached.

3. Found this hat in a store I hardly ever step in, General Pants Co. Best colour, great fit. Only con is the missing black ribbon which i might diy if i am bothered enough. One step closer to being a Lanvin boy.

4. Harpers Bazaar (free) notebook, one of many notebooks where i jot down ideas, draw, doodle and plan my unattainable 'future' outfits.

1 comment:

tinatek said...

Good job. Now blog more!